Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I buy coconut cream liqueur?

I had Mo'bay a few years ago, its like baileys but tastes like coconut. I cant find it anywhere now though. Does anyone know where i can get it, possibly online or an alternative?Where can I buy coconut cream liqueur?
Just call around to the alcohol shops and you will find it.Where can I buy coconut cream liqueur?
look for Malibu coconut rum... technically its a flavored rum, not a liqueur, but its very close to the same alcohol content as most coconut liqueurs, so it will probably taste quite similar
Mmm never had it but it sure does sound good





Is there a bevmo around you? they have a lot of speciality liqueur





http://www.mobaycream.com/where-to-buy.h鈥?/a>





it sounds very very good! i want it now!
i live in texas...U.S. and last week


i was at Spec's and yes it is still sold here...

No comments:

Post a Comment