Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's the best acne cream that gets rid of pimples and whiteheads?

Please help. I'm desperate because my mom says I'm too young %26amp; expensive to go to a dermatologist.What's the best acne cream that gets rid of pimples and whiteheads?
Okay you are going to love me! Go to www.aveda.com and type in tea tree oil. This stuff gets rid of pimples so quick sometimes even over night! Its only 12 bucks for a bottle and I am never without mine. I have tried proactive and other products like it that cost way too much and the tea tree oil has by far worked the best and quickest! You can also get this stuff at beauty stores! Good LuckWhat's the best acne cream that gets rid of pimples and whiteheads?
clean and clear is amazing it really does clear your skin in 3 days proactive makes your skin dry after like a month.
dont use any creams.make ur own face mask at home.








the mask should stay on for 10-15 minutes, should follow with a cleansing and a thin layer of moisturizer.








Simple Homemade Face Mask for All Skin Types


1 tbsp natural yogurt, room temperature (not lowfat or non-fat)


1 tsp runny honey


Apply mixture to face, let sit for 15 minutes.
proactive! its magic!
my little sister uses proactive but i use just the general walmart brand (equate) of astringent or you could you noxema (i think i spelled that correctly) and nutragena facial wash wipes....i am recommending all of these because these are product that gets rid of the oils in you skin..and whiteheads are nothing but oil and dirt trapped in your pores!!
I used to have bad acne, but i started using St. Ives medicated apricot scrub. It is inexpensive and I stand by it all the way. It has done wonders for my skin!!
well i dont know of a cream..because i dont get acne..but during my period i do get like little pimples on my face...my boyfriend has smooth nice skin and i remember him coming to my house and he said to me listen you shouldnt be using that kind of soap (dove) because it deosnt clean your face well..but like a month ago i started using the soap he uses and i must say i see a difference in my face..not that my face and skin is not clear and smooth..but this soap really cleanse your skin and removes layers of dead skin and really makes your face smooth liike babies bottom..i would think that it would be good for you as well..it is made by african american..but trust me it is great soap..however it does dry your skin..so you will have to mositurize after...but if you do mositurizes dont use a cream use something like and ointment..not the ointment cream..but like and oinment that is like vaseline type..the name of the website is nubianheritage.com
I really like clear.now -- it worked much better for me than proactive. It's not available in stores but you can get it from www.jewel.mychoices.biz Hope that helps.
Mary Kay Acne treatment, works REALLY WELL!! It doesn't cost that much either. Try it, I promise you won't regret it. They also have a Toner that help prevent pimples!!





Good Luck , acne can be the pits!!
Get a good, all natural exfoliator. The apply aloe vera gel before going to bed. If you want to get rid of acne all together, you have to attack acne where it starts, with your diet. For me, diet was the cause and solution. Topical medications fight the symptoms. Start by eliminating trans fats and eating more fruits and vegetables. Once you start cleaning up the inside of your body, by eating properly, the outside of your body (your skin) will be get cleaned up too. I started a website to document my problem and solution.





http://www.fredstown.com/acne.html





You might find it helpful to read my story. Just remember to eat an all natural/organic diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from processed foods. Use mild, all natural cleansers and don't pick at your face. Get lots of sleep and enough water for your body weight. Remember, clean body = clean skin. While you're waiting for your skin to clear, remind yourself that acne is a challenge that you will overcome soon. Once you're rid of it, tell all your friends how you did it. That's what I'm doing. God Bless.
Yeah! Mary Kay Velocity Cleared UP my acne within a week or so, and I use the Acne face Gel everytime I get a pimple and they go away immediatly. Its amazing.!!!! I gauntee you wont regret it!!!!! GIVE IT A TRY..
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
i've used this before and it works really well: http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>


make sure to hydrate your skin though after using it (a little bit of lotion does the trick) because it can lead to dry skin so your skin will produce more oils. hope this helps!
um... proactiv?!? maybe? i am not sure i mean proactiv is expensive um try makeup lol
Mary Kay acne creme! Its great! I see results in about 5 hours! I love it! Try it! If you have really bad acne use it once a day otherwise use it every other day!
there's no need for expensive creams, just use a good face wash, and apply some toothpaste to the pimples before going to bed. It will dry them out, and take down some of the redness.
Neutrogena and proactiv
  • why is my bearded dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment