Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best acne cream to prevent zits?

i dont have very many zits yet but i have oily skin and i think i will get them soonWhat is the best acne cream to prevent zits?
Proactive. :D


That's what ended up working for me after a few other products failed.What is the best acne cream to prevent zits?
Alright I am 14 and I use to have like really bad acne I felt like giving up and I know I probably sound like fake but I got proactive for christmas and its my life savor I dont have anymore acne or oily skin and now they have a specific scrub to control oily skin by itself...
Well you have to be careful and figure out what is causing the breakouts/zits? If your younger and have combination/oil type skin, loading up on the zit cream may be causing you MORE problems and I personally discovered this the hard way. More often than not what you need to do is combine a zit cream (most over-the-counter creams work just fine, but my preference is Mary Kay) with a facial daily lotion designed for combination to oily skin. What happens to a lot of people is that they use all these ';drying'; type formulas and their face produces even more oil to try to compensate and results in more acne. With a facial cream designed for your skin type your skin oils will be balanced out and will not overproduce oil which leads to acne.
seachi.com have good creams
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC difference in my blackheads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
klear action is the best
Acne Free is a good regime - skin care is very individual as long as you do something every day, and every night - to prevent acne break outs you should get a handle on them - be consistent and if your skin is oily use a shampoo for oily hair.
Try Clinique 3-Step. It helps and it makes me have clear skin. First you wash it on with the face wash, then you take the cleanser and wipe it on with cotton balls. Then you wipe on the moisterizur.
noooooooo, dont' use st. ives on your face... that's so rough on your skin. maybe on your knees or something. just wash your face with normal soap (what you use to wash your hands with) and with warm water. then dry your face and put on an oil-free moisturizer (walmart has a good store brand of this for about 2 dollars, it's a store brand of ';oil of olay';). don't use more than the size of a nickel for your whole face. then get a paper towel (you can even use toilet paper if it's sanitary) and blot off any extra oil left behind from from the moisturizer... your face should not feel/look wet or shiny. then you're done.
St.Ives apricot scrub..3.99 at walmart.its great!
try acnefree it is way better than proactive, but 4 only $20!!
the stridex pads at walmart
KAST
proactive is the best..all the celebrities use itt..so does my sister and she is zit-freee ;]
oily skin means u have healthy skin just do basic cleaning to your face once a day and drink water and eat fruit/veg, when u do get a zit rub a lil garlic on it and it will go. zit creams will irritate ur skin
The best acne cream or wash will depend on your skin. The best way to figure yours out is to consult a dermatologist, but if you can't afford one, you should try out a few things and see which one works best for you. For me it was Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash.





Good luck!
The best thing to get is acutaine, it's a pill, but it's expensive and has many harmful side effects. It worked for me while I was in high school, unfortunately I still get the odd one here and there.
I use acne free. It'd the cheaper version of proactive and as long as you use it every morning and night it works really well.
Try using a face cleanser that has glycolic acid (the bottle might say: glycolic compound) MD forte and MD formulations carry this sort of product. It is great for gently exfoliating the skin (the acid accomplishes this). Trying products with harsh beads or granules will only irritate the skin further. Products with benzoyl peroxide have been popular but some may develop a tolerance to it; thus reducing its effectiveness.
-Use Neutrogena oil-free range which includes oil-free facial wash, oil-free mosturiser and daily facial scrub


-The facial wash and mosturiser control production oil on the face and removes acne coz they both salicylic acid.


-The daily scrub removes the top layer of dead skin which also contains scars and black-heads. This gives room for a smooth and clear skin. It prevents further breakouts


-Blot your skin with blotting papers to absorb excess oil on your face any time your face gets shiny.


-Use oil-free and scent-free make up to prevent breakout of acne


-Avoid sugary and fatty food and drink more water. Also eat fresh fruits and veges
dont use clearasill it makes spots worse .. my friend her face was covered in acne and she used freederm for about 1 month and her face started clearing up .. i recoment it .. in the UK - it's 拢9.99 not sure bout in the USA..

No comments:

Post a Comment