Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best ice cream maker for under 100 dollars.?

Not with the rock salt or ice. The automatic kind that you don't have to churn. Which is the best for making hard ice cream. I understand that you have to have the bowl in the freezer at all times and that harder ice cream requires extra freezing after its mixed. If you've bought an ice cream maker tell me if you liked it. I don't want someone to give me a link to a page of reviews on amazon.com or something. I just want personal opinions on the best machines for my budget thanks.What is the best ice cream maker for under 100 dollars.?
Is it really a good idea to have all hour access to ice cream?What is the best ice cream maker for under 100 dollars.?
http://www.makeicecream.com/cuisicecream鈥?/a>


$50 Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker - Cuisinart ICE-20 - Cuisinart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, %26amp; Sorbet Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment