Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it good to put cream on your legs after shaving them?

I'm asking because maybe it can help close your pores are get ingrows (i suffer from that a lot).... anyways thank you for your answers.Is it good to put cream on your legs after shaving them?
Try cold water and an unscented lotion, as natural as possible. Lotions with a lot of chemicals will just irritate and dry the skin.Is it good to put cream on your legs after shaving them?
i use baby oil while I'm still wet..than i use oil of olay lotion it really feels good and my legs stay soft and smooth also make sure you are using a good razor..and shaving gel try to exfoliate your skin before you shave
For me, after shaving my legs, I tend not to put any creams because they make my leg hair grow out faster.
I like the Coconut body butter from Bath %26amp; Body

No comments:

Post a Comment