Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best ice cream flavor you've had?

I want to try some good flavored ice cream, and I need to see what sounds good.What is the best ice cream flavor you've had?
Peanut Butter Banana :)What is the best ice cream flavor you've had?
I had hazlenut recently, lovely. At Christmas I made ice cream flavoured with dulche de leche ( toffee caramel sauce) and malt extract. Like an ice cream version of a bed time drink. My Mum used to make ice cream flavoured with lemon geranium leaves from the garden - tha absolute best and tres sophisticated.
I would say that my fav ice cream would have to be this kind called TRASH CAN dont be fooled by the name. its vanilla ice cream with m%26amp;m's, peanut butter cups, caramel, hot fudge, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and stuff like that, I cant remember all of the things on it but its really gooooooodddddd! I hope I helped!! Good Luck!! :)
Haagen Dazs has a Hawaiian Lehua Honey %26amp; Sweet Cream that is out of this world (if you like honey that is); it is one of their reserve flavors. Try it!
nobody mentions cookie dough flavor w chunks mm.....although unique just as good is orange sherbert..mmm. cheese cake flavored ice cream..i tried it once....so good.
Kahlua Fudge Brownie





Cappuccino Slam





both from Lone Oak Ice Cream, Rochester NH
Rosewater


Coconut


Red Bean
Peppermint
Pumpkin, pistachio and egg nog are all at the top of the list for me.
My absolute favorite is Amaretto with Chocolate Chips from Marble Slab. Awesome!
buttered peacan
i actually had some yummy pie and ood flavored ice cream.... blue berry pie to bacon
The one I made at Cold Stone. Sweet Cream, caramel, strawberries and Heath bits.
mint chocolate chip
i have three cookie dough,cookies %26amp; cream,rocky road
Butter Pecan and maybe purple cow
cookie batter at cold stone!!!!!
tutti fruitti made with fresh fruit
  • why is my bearded dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment