Saturday, December 26, 2009

What happened to the Ice Cream Containers?

Ok is it me or did the Ice Cream containers get smaller?I got a Turkey Hill Butter Almond today and the container just look alot smaller.What happened to the Ice Cream Containers?
Almost all ice cream companies started using smaller containers to keep the price the same when the price of milk and cream went up. If your local store carries Blue Bell Ice Cream I not only recommend it but you'll notice on the top of the container it states: ';still 1/2 gallon';What happened to the Ice Cream Containers?
Most ice cream companies have started making smaller containers rather than raising their prices. So the unit price has actually gone up!
Probably. The same thing happened with coffee--a pound of coffee isn't a pound anymore.
used to be a 1/2 Gal, then 1.75 qts now I'm seeing 1.5 qts without change in price. Its very sneaky.
They got smaller
Your right, the price of dairy got higher:)
I love my ice cream! Mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment