Thursday, December 31, 2009

How many calories does one scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream ?

HELP !


i need to know this !


i searched all over the internet and could not find nutrition information ..How many calories does one scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream ?
please honey, i was 130 lbs and thought i needed to lose weight so i started dieting. eat 800 Cal's or less and exercising like a mad women. In 4 month es i lost 30 lbs. Well now IM considered anorexic, doctor wants to send me to an eating disorder place, my family is all worried. U sound just like me. id ask a question about everything i put into my mouth. I was scared to eat a banana hearing that there fattening, that's rubbish. its a FREAKING BANANA! IM getting help now with my family and IM trying to eat right. IM 18 years old 5 ft 2 in. I look gross, sick and a string bean. I thought i would love being thin, i was inspired by Nicole Richie. She was like my idol. I adored everything about her. Her weight, her clothing, her voice everything. I just need to realize i wasn't fat before, just like you arnt. yes of course we have the parts we wish we could change, mine was my tummy. i hate it and i still think its disgusting. But you know what, who cares? Learn to love yourself and people will love you just the same as they did before. Just eat normal, i stopped drinking soda and wont touch it again. These major places i will never eat at again, McDonald's, burger king, Kfc, Wendys, arbys. I blam them for making people fat. i do love pizza tho and its good. Another thing is when your trying to diet u usually cut all your favorite foods out, well i did that and started binge eating AND purging. I would eat so much(boxes of graham crackers, bags of marshmallows, chocolate, cream cheese, pizza, crackers, cereal, sugar, butter, ect) withen an hour or 2 and not be able to move. my stomach would be hard as a rock and sometimes i could puke because it hurt to much to move. Do you know what can happen if you eat WAY to much? You stomach lining can rip and tear open and you can bleed to death, and when you purge, the acid eats away your throat. its horrible. I am trying to gain 10-15 lbs now the healthy way.





I hated the feeling when i was 130 LBS thinking i was fat and people stared at me. but actually i rmb when people would stare at me and i would get compliments telling me i look beautiful and id get all the looks from guys, now i dont. PPL look at me like IM some freak.





Love and cherish your life dear, just eat sensible, eat 1500 calories a day.How many calories does one scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream ?
4 oz scoops (1/2 cup):


Baskin Robbins: 290


Ben %26amp; Jerry's: 270


Breyers: 160





So about 250, depending on where you got it/what brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment