Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can i put on tanning cream after I use my proactive?

I used proactive for the first time today, and did the three steps and after that, I applied fake sun tanning cream.





I usually put on tanning cream to give me a fake tan, so that i could avoid tanning salons and getting wrinkley.





This tanning cream isn't exactly an instant tan, I have to wait three days before the results appear





Will the tanning cream stop the proactive of getting rid of my pimples?Can i put on tanning cream after I use my proactive?
im not really sure, you should probably go to the site, maybe it will have some information on putting other things on your face. you should probably be fine, girls put make-up on so i dont think it would stop the proactive from working.Can i put on tanning cream after I use my proactive?
It could interfere with the ingredients in Proactive.....I would go to the source.....contact Proactive and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment