Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where Can I buy Fresh Cream in Singapore?

I have checked Fair Price and Sheng Shiong without any luck. All i can get is whipped cream. I want cream not coconut cream.Where Can I buy Fresh Cream in Singapore?
I'm quite sure that you can buy fresh cream at Cold Storage Centerpoint, Cold Storage Takashimaya (Ngee Ann City), Paragon Market Place, Tanglin Market Place.





For the addresses, you can visit www.ColdStorage.com.sg. The fresh cream that I usually buy is ';Bulla Fresh Cream, 45% fat, 200ml bottle at $3.65.





In fact, I've bought this particular brand of cream from the NTUC supermarket at Junction 8.Where Can I buy Fresh Cream in Singapore?
try cold storage, or maybe you can try view 88db site for food item suppliers that sell the fresh cream

No comments:

Post a Comment