Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can I fix a scorched cream soup?

I'm pretty sure you can fix a cream soup but I can't find any help anywhere, help pleaseHow can I fix a scorched cream soup?
a little scorch can be a good thing. It adds a smokey taste to the dish. I like to scorch my chili for extra flavor. Fixing it, like the other two posters said dont scrape the bottom of the pot. ladel it out carefuly and if need be make a little more cream base and add it in.How can I fix a scorched cream soup?
What ever you do, don't scrape the bottom of the pan. Take a small spoon of the soup and taste it to see if it tastes scourched. If it doesn't, then start taking it off the top. You may have to do this several times until you get to the part that you can't use.
By scourched, if you mean it burnt on the bottom of the pan, it should be fine if you DON'T SCRAPE THE BOTTOM OF THE POT.

No comments:

Post a Comment