Thursday, December 31, 2009

How does one apply under eye cream?

Are you supposed to just dab it on ? Or is it okay to lightly smooth on? I always wonder if I'm doing it as effectively as possible.How does one apply under eye cream?
I put 3 dots under my eyes with my ring finger .. and then with my ring finger dap it along under my eyes.





I always heard if you smooth it and tug under your eyes, you'll get wrinkles or something! LOL that scared me so now I just dab.How does one apply under eye cream?
pat it on, never rub. the skin underneath your eyes is the thinnest skin you have and very easily damaged and wrinkled. pat the cream on and use your ring fingers to do it. This will assure you don't apply too much pressure.
you're supposed to use your ring finger, and put the cream on and rub your two ring fingers together to break it down a little. then use a quick dabbing motion to apply it. use the ring finger because the skin there is the thinnest on your whole body, and that finger is the weakest finger
Under the eye...No seriously, what I do, is I take the pad of my fingertip and start dabbing and then I kind of keep doing that until it sinks in my skin. If I do rub, I do it very lightly.
TIPS:


1] use your ring finger - it isn't as strong as the others so you can't rub as hard.


2] apply from top inside corner of upper lid, to top outside corner of upper lid; then down to bottom outside corner of lower lid, to bottom inside corner of lower lid. [ clockwise on one eye, counter-clockwise on other eye. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment