Thursday, December 31, 2009

Filling a thermos with hot coffee,is it a bad idea to add cream?

Would it be unhealthy to drink it hours later?Filling a thermos with hot coffee,is it a bad idea to add cream?
no, it is ok to add cream to the coffee in the thermos, but when you are ready to drink your coffee you will need to shake the thermos to mix the cream and coffee, the cream will settle so shake your thermos.Filling a thermos with hot coffee,is it a bad idea to add cream?
I do it all the time. It has never hurt me.
Yep its OK, just be sure to rinse it out at the end of the day. it gets kinda slimy
No, but an overnight might find the coffee stale so I'd be certain that a nondairy creamer is used if you plan to ';reheat.'; Moreover, it makes alot of sense just to carry the small packets of sugar %26amp; creamer with you in your car and simply keep your coffee black in your thermos; it'll stay warmer longer too!
its not unhealthy as long as u don't let it stay for too long
no
As long as your thermos is properly wased and dried there is no problem. I do it all the time.
NO UNLESS THE COFFEE GETS COLD
Yeah, I agree. I usually pour in the cream first, then the coffee. That way the coffee heats up the cream instead of the cream cooling down the coffee.
No it's fine! I don't normally drink coffee, and never out of a thermos so my dad says it's fine, he does it all the time
no it wouldnt be harmful, but in my thermos i use a powder like coffeemate or something
I don't think so, I've had this argument with my boyfriend, I mean hot coffee is like freakin' scalding hot, right, so I would imagine it's killing the germs in the cream, and it's not like you're adding coffee to a dairy-cream base, so I think it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment