Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color UGG boots should I wear with a cream color sweater?

either the dark brown or the lighter khaki color would look cuteWhat color UGG boots should I wear with a cream color sweater?
chocolate brown would look the cutest. Chestnut would be a good 2nd choiceWhat color UGG boots should I wear with a cream color sweater?
brown.... chocolate would be too dark tho
brown or tan would be best ~
ANY color would go with cream. the chocolate would prob look super duper spiffy though
Anything in the same end of the color spectrum, like medium to light brown. Free advice from Ryunkin the fashionisto.
Hi, friend


pls check the website www.madboots.com


hope this will help u


:)
Chocolate (dark brown) goes great with cream, it's another 'warm' tone - I suggest this colour.


Grey would look nice, it would look wintery.


Camel would look OK, but I'm not really a fan of that colour.


Tan would be too matchy-matchy I think.


Black could go with it, but it depends what pants you wear etc.


The more coloured ones, eg. Tomato and Aqua would be difficult to wear with cream.


Hope I helped!
Dark tan or light tan
dark brown aka chocolate.





the sand/tan ones would look too matchy matchy.
Tan would look really good! Especially if you're wearing dark pants because of the whole colour contrasting-really-well sort of thing :)
the tan color is really ugly in my opinion becuase it doesnt really GO with anything. I would say that cream color or the chocolate brown (preferred) but it really depends on what color pants. :) HOPE I COULD BE OF ASSISTANCEE!!! :P
dark brown :) so they stand out a little and you dont look boring!
i known Grey Very noble





http://www.csboots.com/ugg-classic-tall-boots-grey-p-4.html








Last Day Free Shipping
Try the chocolate or sand boots in the short style since your short. Also check out the cute UGG Pammy in short at australianaura.com or 30-below.com. I have them in chestnut and so do alot of my friends. To learn more about UGG boots read UGG WARS and HISTORY OF THE UGG BOOT at either site. Its really interesting whats going on that the general public doesnt really know about.Real authentic handcrafted UGG boots are and have always been (for almost 200 years) made in AUSTRALIA and NOT China like some want you to believe.
Any version of brown!!


Chocolate or chestnut are both fabulous!!





I wouldn't necessarally go with the short ones... tall ones might make you look taller :)





Eather or, you'll look great :)
none i dont like uggs.





dark brown maybe??
Brown
black or light tan
tan
the camel colored ones, gray, or brown :D





prefferably gray.
I personally would wear the tan colored ones with some mustard or dirty washed jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment