Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What kind of night screams out for a multi-Cheese grilled sandwich and Cream of Tomato Basil Soup?

We all get that urge and say.........';It's a Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup kinda night'; so what kind of day/evening makes you want to have your simple, yet delicious dinner? Thanks for answering and have a wonderful night!What kind of night screams out for a multi-Cheese grilled sandwich and Cream of Tomato Basil Soup?
Nights when it starts getting dark earlier, when it drops below 45 degrees and the wind is blowing, when it's raining and freezing outside, when it's snowing like crazy. Not all together, just pick any one of them. I love grilled cheese ( multi cheese or not) and cream of tomato soup ( with or without basil)What kind of night screams out for a multi-Cheese grilled sandwich and Cream of Tomato Basil Soup?
I eat this alot on Monday nights after a long day when I want quick and easy comfort food. I even put bacon in my grilled cheese, by I love the smoky flavor. Nothin like catching up on your DVR'ed shows and having a cozy dinner in front of the TV!
any chilly day! :). My kids love it. They eat up the tomato soup like it's candy. I make my grilled cheese in a pan with lots of butter and I make it crisp and brown. The tomato soup I make with milk only, and add pepper. I could drink that stuff. nice question
Simply put a LAZY one.. since I am going to open a can of Campbell's %26amp; simmer with basil %26amp; use the the foreman to grill my sandwich with a slice of Ham on it ( my man has to have his Meat)


Uhmm dinner tomorrow night!! Thanks*
I think that's a ';long day at work, it's Friday night, I don't want to go out, let's rent a movie'; kind of night.


Sounds good!
Oh I love that on a cold rainy night and I agree with Allison, I love bacon a grilled onion on the grilled cheese
The I want to stay home and do nothing night. This meal is easy and quick. love it.
  • scroll boxes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment