Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In Bengaluru, Where do you get whip cream or a double cream to make whip cream?

My wife is trying to buy this for making some cake. I could not find it. One bakery guy told me to buy Rich's Whipped cream but he would not sell it to me or give me his source (trade secrets).


Never thought these things are so difficult.Thanks in Advance!In Bengaluru, Where do you get whip cream or a double cream to make whip cream?
Hi im from bengaluru too.


I got my supplies from shoprite (Banashankari) or Big Bazaar Outlets.


Its a good place to ask. But the best place for bakery items is Polar Bear (Jayanagar 7th Block) near Channel 9 A DVD Mobile Phone Outlet.In Bengaluru, Where do you get whip cream or a double cream to make whip cream?
OK. After pleading with one of the bakery guys, I got the place from where you can buy Rich's cream used for baking cakes. It is in Narayan Pillai Street, Opposite to St. Francis Church! This cream is not sold in retail. Report Abuse

hi dont waste time just go to Institute of baking and cake art. They sell it. Rs.120 per pack.


www.ibcablr.com


it is at the crossing of double road and mission road. Report Abuse

Heavy cream is what your looking for. Made anywhere. 85% milk fat is the best. Whip away until peaks form. Longer you beat tighter the cream. Beat too much turns to butter.Rich's brand is non fat dairy product.
Beat the information out of the guy

No comments:

Post a Comment