Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the name of the cream that looks like foundation but covers up scars and tattoos perfectly?

I saw a tv infomercial of it late one night. It's a cream that covers up scars and tattoos but sort of looks like foundation, but it has molecules or something that makes it match your skin tone. I think it might have the name 'eraser' in it but I'm not sure.What is the name of the cream that looks like foundation but covers up scars and tattoos perfectly?
Sephora has it, and it works great.What is the name of the cream that looks like foundation but covers up scars and tattoos perfectly?
Honestly, I'm not sure which one you've seen but Kat Von D makes a really good tattoo concealer. It's made by Sephora, and costs only $25USD.
Maybe it's Dermablend.
i've been hearing a lot of advertisements lately for WRECKING BALM. I have no idea if it actually works or not.
concealer ?
Bronzer %26amp; Concealer does the same job.

No comments:

Post a Comment