Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you blend vanilla pudding with cream cheese to use as a pie filling?

I'm trying to come up with a way to use some small puff pastry shells for individual little desserts. Thanks for the help.Can you blend vanilla pudding with cream cheese to use as a pie filling?
yes you can... look on jello pudding websites. It is actually called two layer pie. You can combine the cream cheese with cool whip,( I am not sure of the amounts, but googe it or look on Kraftfoods. com,and it will be there,) and make it really special. But yes you can!Can you blend vanilla pudding with cream cheese to use as a pie filling?
I wouldn't recommend it. Once I tried making cheese cake, thinking if I added pudding to cream cheese and some other stuff I could make something good... it didnt mix right and looked gross in the end(though it did taste good) maybe tried putting some fruit in and sprinkle on some sugar...
chicken
Sounds delightful. Pre-bake the pastry. Maybe even top with some whipped cream %26amp; grated chocolate or citrus rind.
You can blend a raw egg with cream cheese(BEAT TILL FLUFFY) and bake it in the oven and get the effect of a cream filling!I layer my cakes with the filling!GOOD!It would do the same to bake it inside your pasty shells!
You can do this, but make sure that the cream cheese is room temperature before you try to mix them. Also, if you are using from-the-box pudding mix (the only kind I use, too lazy to make from scratch) then follow the directions for the pie-set pudding.





You can also mix pudding with whipped cream or CoolWhip to use for pastry fillings, that is what I often do to make a 5-minute mud pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment