Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I melt those little creamy caramel squares, and pour it over ice cream?

Or will it not taste good?Can I melt those little creamy caramel squares, and pour it over ice cream?
Yes you can do that, however, they will get very hard when it


hits the cold ice cream. What you can do is add a little sweetened


condensed milk to the melted carmels and mix it up and they will


stay softer when coving the ice cream. Very tasty.Can I melt those little creamy caramel squares, and pour it over ice cream?
It would probably taste great, but don't they already sell caramel in a squeeze bottle? I remember seeing it displayed in the ice creamr section at the grocery store.
well i GUESS you could, but the only problem would be that it would freeze again before you put it over the ice cream. :P. I'd recommend you get the special hershey's carmel sauce stuff. it tastes better in my opinion.
Sounds good, just don't over heat it caramel burns very easy.
Yes , a double boiler style will work the best so you don't have to worry about scorching the caramel.

No comments:

Post a Comment