Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Can I use to lube my skateboarding bearings in replacement for speed cream?

I cant be botherd and dont wana spend money on speed cream.


but is there any other substance I can use instead to do the same job?





What Can I use to lube my skateboarding bearings in replacement for speed cream?
WD-40 ruins your bearing by drying them out and regular oil junks up and makes them slower.





If you dont want to spend too much money or simply get bang for buck i recommend spending 2-3 dollars at your hardware store for some BIKE CHAIN OIL .





you will get a nice sized bottle for a really low prize and it is most similar to ';speed cream';What Can I use to lube my skateboarding bearings in replacement for speed cream?
Oil or handy oil
wd-40

No comments:

Post a Comment