Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it safe to use sun cream that I bought last summer?

I have heard that you should buy new sun block every year . Do you think this is true?Is it safe to use sun cream that I bought last summer?
yes it only tends to have a 6-12 month shelf life and its a bit risky not like say mascara or lipgloss because they dont protect u from skin cancer!Is it safe to use sun cream that I bought last summer?
We have so little sun in this country I'm still using sun cream from 5 years ago. No ill effects so far! Report Abuse

No products like food have use by dates if you look on the back you might see a pot with say..... 12m or 9m and that is the use by date its on the back of make up and all products like body wash, shampoo ect........ so I would say buy new to be safe
if i have sun cream from the year before it seems to work fine for me.


another question though, why the hell is it so expensive all of a sudden? I swear it never used to be a tenner for the nivea stuff
I don't think it is ';un-safe'; to use it,but I would buy fresh because trust me you can tell the difference! It works better and is not sticky.(:
You should throw out your old SUN BLOCK after it expires just like you would your make up,because it may break you out.
personally i would buy a new one but thats just me


it makes me feel safer lol dont know why lol


hmm does the bottle have any dates too use buy ?





x
well depends, is the block u got last year expired? if it is the just by a new it all depends whether it expired or not
you dont have to but it supposedly does mean that youve lost half of what the factor was last year
Ive allways used old suncream, the leftovers from last summer.





Its fine!





My whole family does it.
Well, if I would be you I would buy a knew one. It's not like if it's 200 $ :D
It won't hurt you, but it might not protect you as well.
no its expired by now
hmm i heard its good for three years
I would get fresh, but thats just me. I do
What do you think might happen?
no. don't use more than a YR old of suncream . it damages your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment