Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it OK to put ice cream in the microwave?

You know, health-wise? Like a carton of frozen ice cream that you wanna warm up? I do this all the time but I've heard it can have negative ramifications health-wise. Is this true?Is it OK to put ice cream in the microwave?
It's perfectly fine. I do it all the time. But don't put it in there for too long. =)Is it OK to put ice cream in the microwave?
i don't know... but i do it for only a few seconds so it is soft enough to scoop!
yes, i had a friend with real sensitive teeth and he would put his ice cream in the microwave for a few seconds so it wouldn't be so cold.
Yes, you can
I think it is perfectly ok.
if it is in a plastic container... then its probably not the best but they dont come in those plastic anymore
no all it will do is make ice cream flavoured soup,
I don't think there's any problem with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment